Monday, March 28, 2011

"This is Fun!"

Oh, how I've longed to hear those words come from my son's mouth! Well, it finally happened. We've started multiplication this past week. Not only is he good at it but he thinks it's fun to boot! Yahoo!

Next for things to brag about- my boy is getting really, REALLY good at reading! =D Today we started a chapter in English on how to write book reports. So I let him pick out the book and was about to read it to both of them when he said, "I want to read it to you!" and he did a great job too! I about dropped to the floor! Truly the fruits of my labor are starting to really blossom! Thank you Lord for guiding us all along the way!

Little Princess is coming right along. Been working on her sounds and such. I think she will be a great reader- she really seems interested in books/reading. She also is doing great with her counting and number recognition. The other day we were out and about and there was a sign that read $64 (I don't remember the change) anyway, out of the blue she said the that's 64 cents! =O I'm thinking, "Oh my stars! Did I just hear that correctly?!" As far I as know, Bubby did not say anything prior to that to clue her in.

Will be heading to the homeschool convention at the end of this week. Very excited to see all the neat stuff out this year.

See ya!

School is general is going pretty good. Been derailed slightly with some unplanned chaos here around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment